Home buying doesn’t begin with home searching; it begins with a mortgage pre-approval. Often, first-time home buyers fear getting pre-approved because they’re afraid the lender may tell them they do not qualify for a mortgage or they qualify for a loan smaller than expected. However, by getting preapproved, buyers will make a financial decision rather than an emotion one. Contact Mountain West Financial first before you shop and you will save money and have a much smoother transaction.
The pre-approval process will:
- Prepare you the first time buyer for the steps necessary to purchase your home.
- Give you the first time buyer the confidence you need to make the purchase.
- Assist your Realtor in structuring the deal to your maximum advantage.
- Help you narrow your home search.
- Enable you to act quickly to get the very best deal.
- Discover any challenges that need to be worked on early in the process.
Not calling a qualified mortgage professional who is and expert in the area you are shopping for a home first is a step in the wrong direction. Do yourself a favor and make the call, you will be glad you did. I recommend two of the best in the business. Tom Crate can be reached at 909.744.0455 and Marty Sievers can be reached at 909.709.7318.